Wednesday 17 May 2017

THE PATH CHOOSES YOU PART 2

Agathiyar in my very first Nadi reading spoke about my past life; my karma, the reason to be born; and what was in store for me. He also asked that I come to his path and his worship. For one who went for the reading as an empty vessel, without any questions, wants and needs, a path was shown to me. I was offered entry into the school of the Siddhas. When I chose to listen to him, Agathiyar began to pave the way for me. He put me on the right track.

Coming to the path of the Siddhas taught me numerous lessons and several truths. On the onset itself Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal had made a point, that I only began to comprehend and understand later. He told me he was a nobody and that he did not have any magic with him; that there was nothing hidden within his saffron robes and that I should worship the source, the jhothi, within all of us. Do not worship him but worship the source, the light, within. Externally it was translated as a form, and worshipped as Agathiyar. He brought me out of my illusion and stopped me from mistakenly seeing him as a deity. Those harsh words of his made sure that I would not be derailed but instead kept me on the right track.

Agathiyar too did not let me go on a merry-go-round or set me on a wild goose chase but instead led me direct to two wonderful gurus, Supramania Swami, one on the path of Lord Shiva and the other, Tavayogi, on the path of the Siddhas. They both ensured that I stayed on the track.

Agathiyar revealed about karma that had a strong hold on all individuals be it a commoner or a saint. He gave an understanding of how karma worked and showed the way to reverse it. That understanding helped clear all the obstacles on the track.

Down the road Agathiyar threw in certain tasks or duties to carry out, instilling in me the fact that I was not doing it for myself but for the good of humanity. Through the numerous Nadi readings for me, Agathiyar stressed the need to do puja or prayers and rituals, umpteen times. He gave me rituals to conduct and dharmas to perform. That helped sustain me on the right track.

Agathiyar then brought Balachandran to AVM. Through Balachandran and his numerous Nadi readings, Agathiyar stressed the need to do dharma and charity. This mooted Balachandran to set up Thondu Seivom (TS) to facilitate and work towards dispensing charity. With whatever contributions that came in from the AVM family towards charity, Amudha Surabhi (AS), an arm of AVM, provided for provisions and groceries, for the unfortunate and needy in the Klang Valley. As Ramalinga Adigal stressed on compassion and annadhanam or feeding the hungry, AVM, TS and AS with Agathiyar Universal Mission (AUM) undertook to feed the hungry in the charitable homes and on the streets. Along the way, he brought many wonderful souls to aid and participate in these events.

Since it was a home, never did I want a following around AVM, where everyone came together once a week only to leave and indulge in all sorts of things and return the following week for prayer. Never did I want to head the prayers, only to have these aspirants and seekers, repeat the stanzas mechanically. I opened up AVM to all those who had a yearning to participate in the bathing or libation of Agathiyar; a yearning to sit around the homam to feed the sacrificial fire; and a desire to sing their hearts out in devotion to Erai. Soon these wonderful souls took back these worship to their homes and brought their family and friends to worship the Siddhas. Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal in his recent visit to Malaysia last June was extremely happy to see the number of devotees of Agathiyar that AVM had produced. That stand and approach at AVM opened up further channels and a larger network of devotees of the Siddhas. In totality the track was strengthened with inclusion and support of these wonderful souls.

As the great saints had decreed, that both Tavam and Dhanam were of utmost importance and the keys to open the gates of heaven, Agathiyar has made our mission complete having us perform prayers and rituals, and charity and annadhanam. He has led us on the right track.

Agathiyar brought great gurus like Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal, Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyar, Muthukumar Swami, and Kumarsamy Aiya to AVM to bless and guide the AVM family further. He brought Acharya Gurudasan, Master Arunan and Master Uva to share their knowledge, teach and heal. With the blessings of these wonderful gurus, the Siddhas and Erai, AVM moves with renewed vigour and strength, faith and confidence towards the city of Erai. Come join the AVM bandwagon on the trail of the Siddhas.