Thursday 15 June 2017

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS PART 2

4. I am blessed and thankful to my parents, forefathers and ancestors for all their contribution in making my life and my children's better. I am thankful to my father for taking the decision to leave the comfort of his home in Kilasevalpatti, Tamilnadu and travel to Burma, Sri Lanka, Singapore and finally then Malaya, in the days of travel on foot, cart and ship. 


5. I am blessed to have had an education and a job. I have to thank my parents who put me through school. I am thankful to all the teachers and others who taught me along the way.

Teachers at St George's Institution, Taiping (1974)

I was blessed to have had a job where I served in the public sector, erecting office buildings, accommodation and providing other services for the public sector. It was a blessed 36 years. 

6. I am blessed to have a beautiful family that cared for me and Agathiyar. They never fail to continue the prayers to the Siddhas in my absence.


7. I am blessed to have an extended family in the form of several devotees of Agathiyar who teamed up to become the AVM family. They have been an inspiration to me and my family. 

One of the many activities carried out by AVM family
After Puja & Annadhanam at Batu Caves

After an outdoor session of Yoga & Chi Kung

8. I am blessed to have two wonderful gurus - Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai who ignited the fire of devotion in me and Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram who nurtured me on the Siddha path. With them came their grand lineage: Swami Ramdas and Yogi Ramsuratkumar; and Sri Jeganatha Swamigal and Chitramuthu Adigal; respectively.

Supramania Swami
Tavayogi & his lineage of gurus

Bidding farewell to Tavayogi & Mataji at KLIA

9. And of course I am blessed to come to Agathiyar. I am grateful to him to take me in. I am grateful to him to give me and my family a second chance to serve him. I am grateful to him to take AVM family under his fold too.

The Kutraleswarar temple where my present family and I had served in our last birth. Photo courtesy of Viji Amma

I am grateful to him for showing his numerous miracles.

The miracle caught on film. Photo courtesy of Praba 


Another miracle caught on film. Photo courtesy of Navarani 

A new experience taking the coracle over Kaveri

In the presence of Tavayogi  Mataji at Kallar

10. I am blessed to have in my hands the great works of the Siddhas and saints.








11. I am blessed to have had 51 Nadi readings to date from Nadi Nool Aasan Sentilkumar, Ramesh, Kalai, and Selvam. Agathiyar blessed my family and AVM family too with numerous Nadi readings including the Jeeva Nadi with Tavayogi.


Nadi Nool Aasan Selvam at AVM

Nadi Nool Aasan Ramesh at AVM

12. I am blessed to have many masters and gurus arrive at AVM.

Thavathiru Muthukumar Swamigal of Kutralam and Dr Krishnan, with Masters Arunan and Uva with AVM family

Jnana Jhothiamma at AVM


13. I am blessed to have good health. I was only warded when I was 54 years of age after, as my nephew joked, this lion was brought down by a teeny weeny aedes mosquito. I am grateful that I had 54 good years before that.

Agathiyar has set us on the path of devotion or bakthi and performing charity. We have taken the first step. Our prayers extend to all of humanity and god's creation and the universe and mother nature. I am greatly indebted to Erai and the Siddhas for showering their love and grace on all of us at AVM.