Friday 6 October 2017

FINDING INNER PEACE

The moment I went for a Nadi reading for the very first time in 2003, Agathiyar revealed the reasons for taking birth. He asked me to carry out the atonement or remedies (parikaram), come to his worship, and come back for another reading in 2 years time. Just as I was true and committed in carrying out his instructions, he too kept his word. 

In 2005 after meeting Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal in Malaysia, he showed me to Nadi Nool Aasan T. Ramesh. I had my second Nadi reading experience. Agathiyar told me that he had already began guiding me in the last Nadi. He tells me that karma was the reason I needed to be born again. The most compassionate father told me that he had already forgiven me. He surprised me saying that my actions in the past were all his doings too, that I needed those experiences too. He asked me to forgive myself and others and move on. 

Since then he began to guide me, following me as my shadow would, and covering me as a force field would. When Tavayogi told me to speak and cornered me into doing it at an opening of an ashram in Banting affiliated to his Kallar Ashram, I spoke a mere few words about my Guru and switched to singing the Arutperunjhoti mantra which the rests followed chanting too. Just as Tavayogi told me to speak about the Siddhas to others, Agathiyar too gave me a task, that of spreading his fame through this blog. I don't know if I have done a good job at it, but he keeps encouraging me on. 

Along the way both my gurus, Supramania Swami and Tavayogi taught me several lessons. This was not transmitted to me in the traditional way where the students sat at the feet of the Gurus day in and out, but these were things I picked up watching and observing them. Lives lessons were shared as we took a walk in the neighborhood or went on a journey. Most of what was said then only made sense now. 

Just as Agathiyar regularly complimented my efforts on this path Tavayogi complimented us the very first time when I was there at his Kallar Ashram in 2013 with my family.  "The seed I sowed in Malaysia has began to grow", he told us. This brought joy to us and we were even more determined to bring the word of the Siddhas to the masses. 

With the coming of the AVM family together and carrying out Agathiyar's directive, Tavayogi who arrived in Malaysia for my daughter's wedding spoke about his yearning and desire to see the Siddha path grow and flourish on our home-ground and complemented that it was fulfilled. The AVM family stood proud of belonging to this ancient path, holding on to it steadfastly and were in joy on receiving this compliment from the Guru. Agathiyar too kept us going through his numerous messages through the Nadi for the entire AVM family.

Lately I asked Tavayogi for further direction and he replied as usual with another question, "What is there to direct, Agathiyar is directing you."

I found my inner peace at the feet of my beloved guru, Aasan, father, mother, buddy, savior and Erai. I am humbled by his love and compassion towards me, my family, AVM family and all others. It is only proper that I return this love to all of his creation in which I am a part too. I think that is the least I could do for all that he has given me. A garland won't suffice, a dress won't suffice, for all these were provided by him in the very first place. It is indeed an irony to realize that we end up proud of having appeased him with all the massive offerings of things that he has provided us with in the very first place.